- The term ‘www.zyego.in’ or ‘zyego’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to zyego.
- The term ‘You’ or ‘User’ or ‘Client’ refers to a person who must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use zyego in any manner. You hereby certify that you are presently residing in India and shall use the said service of zyego within the territory of India. If you are a citizen of a country other that India, you waive your rights, if any, under the laws of your home country and accept to be subject to the laws of India and to be governed by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India for adjudication of any issue whether civil or criminal.
- By visiting, registering, and using zyego or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to zyego that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use zyego and the Services available through zyego, and agree to and abide by this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age, residency or affiliation with any person or entity. Zyego shall not be liable or responsible in any manner for any claims, liability or civil and criminal actions initiated against zyego if found that you have made above said misrepresentations.
- By visiting, registering, and using the Services or accepting this Agreement you agree to absolve professionals engaged by us, who offer services through zyego from any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained through online consultation. You also understand that the zyego is not intended to be used to:
a. Treat a medical emergency or medical condition.
b. Advise or resolve legal, medical or financial issues outside the scope of what has been agreed or provided.
- By visiting, registering, and using zyego or accepting this Agreement you understand that the Information or advice provided on zyego by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from Zyego constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between you and any professional providing information or advice through Zyego. Zyego is not intended to diagnose a medical condition.
- By visiting, registering, and using zyego or accepting this Agreement you confirm that such action is applicable and suitable to you, by referring to your own medical practitioner or by obtaining a second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person legal advice or onsite and extensive investigations are hereby accepted and agreed to by you.
- The health information furnished on Zyego and the interactive responses (if any) furnished by or through, Zyego are not intended to or implied to be professional medical advice. By visiting, registering, and using the Services or accepting this Agreement you agree that you shall consult other sources and confirm the information contained within zyego. This shall include consulting your own physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you shall always consult your physician or other, qualified healthcare professional.
- In serious cases, you shall seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. If you suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, you shall contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately. YOU SHALL NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON zyego. No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on zyego shall be taken or begun without first consulting your physician or other healthcare provider.
- The following Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all the services provided by zyego. All work is carried out by zyego on the understanding that the User/Client has agreed to Company’s terms and conditions.